Men’s Signature Collection – Casual Premium Soft Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirts Classic Crew Neck Style by Four Seasons Design (XL, Sport Grey)
We believe that every man should, at least, own the basics when it comes to T-shirts. White, grey, black and navy; possibly the easiest colors to team with a multitude of looks for a variety of occasions. With the ability to wear them on their own, or layer them up for a cracking autumnal look
We believe that every man should, at least, own the basics when it comes to T-shirts. White, grey, black and navy; possibly the easiest colors to team with a multitude of looks for a variety of occasions. With the ability to wear them on their own, or layer them up for a cracking autumnal look – no matter what the weather, the T-shirt is here to stay. Buy them in bulk or splurge just that little bit more for the best T-shirt. We love dressing up as much as the next guy-and there are plenty of times a perfect suit is right. But, let’s face it, a man’s base outfit is a T-shirt and jeans. This is what you wear at home, on the weekends, at the ballpark, and with the kids. You spend more of your life in a T-shirt than you do in any other item of clothing. (Especially if you sleep in one.) Maybe because it’s such an everyday thing, the T-shirt doesn’t get much attention. You might be working your way through a pack of undershirts, or have a drawer full of all the T-shirts you acquired over the years at breweries, road races, bachelor parties and the like. Most of us think a T-shirt is just a T-shirt. But let’s think again. Some T-shirts are better than others. (Admit it, that’s why everyone has their favorite.) There are infinite options out there, but only some of them hug the body the right way-and retain their fit wash after wash. We’ve heard it said that only buff guys look good in T-shirts. We humbly disagree, but we get where that idea came from. In a plain T-shirt, the only thing that makes you “look good” is fit. And, sure, muscular guys have a head start. But anyone can get fit right. Just be honest with yourself about what you need. First up: sleeves. These should end at mid-bicep. If they’re below the thickest part of the muscle, they’re too long. Also, they should gently hug your arm-so choose a shirt that’s appropriate. T-shirts come in all kinds of blends, but the 100% cotton tee is still the gold standard. Why? Because it’s soft, strong, & most breathable.
- SIGNATURE CLASSICS FOR MEN – Every single shirt is of the highest quality solid Plain Cotton perfect for everyday casual wear, creating your wardrobe essentials & helping you layer the perfect outfit.
- TESTED & APPROVED – Relaxed fit & breathable tee made of 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit that is put to the test by our male apparel testers. Every piece of clothing earns the FSD stamp of approval
- TAGLESS CREW NECK FOR COMFORT – Every FSD crew neck tee is always tagless for all day itch free comfortable wear which is one of the most important factors when choosing what tshirts to wear each day!
- FIT YOU CAN TRUST – Adult Relaxed Fit available in Regular Men’s + Big/Tall Sizes. Check out our other plain tee value packs available in mens, juniors & womens sizes. You can count on our essentials!
- AFFORDABLE, HIGH-QUALITY, AND LONG-LASTING everyday clothing you can always rely on. Our sizing is consistent, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality & comfort.